Fine Interior Design Services
Whether you are dreaming of a dramatic entry to greet your guests, a stunning interior that brings beauty to your everyday life, a child-friendly home for your busy family, or a vacation retreat where you can relax and recharge, we can use our design expertise to make your dreams a reality. We are experienced in projects of every scope, from new construction to remodeling.
Some of our clients already have a distinct image of the design they want us to refine and execute. Others desire a general look and feeling that we translate into material design. Because everyone’s needs are different, we offer a flexible range of services that can be tailored to the specific requirements of your space.
Anamika Design services include…
Residential, commercial, restaurant and hospitality interior design in a range of styles from contemporary modern to traditional and period design.
- Remodeling and new construction
- Concept development
- Space planning
- Construction coordination and supervision
- Drawings and specifications
- Interior finish specialist
- Selection of fabrics, furnishings and accessories
- Kitchen and bath design
- Custom furniture and cabinetry
- Antique selection
- Lighting design
- Interior bedroom design
- Window treatments
- Wall coverings
- Art consulting
People long to have a sense of place.
Our interior designs capture the spirit of who you are and what you are about. Designer, Mary Jean Keany, and her team of creative professionals embrace every project, building a trusting partnership with you to achieve your vision and bring new harmony to your space. We listen carefully to your goals and implement a plan that makes you feel confident in every decision. We work in an efficient, well-organized manner and are always conscious of time restraints and budget. Our goal is to deliver stunning interior designs, while making your entire experience with Anamika Design fun, exhilarating and stress-free.
When you choose Anamika Design, you get…
- an accomplished designer who is an artist at heart
- problem solvers who love to take on new challenges
- experts to help you select antiques, furniture, accessories and
lighting specific to each room
- a plan that respects the original structure and space
- a clean, sophisticated design that enhances the way you live